Dec 12, 2010

This blog is not dead yet, I promise!!

Hello people, or hello blog (if I’m talking alone), I know I’ve been such a bad bad blogger lately and I apologize for that!

I have my reasons though.

First, last month I was super busy because of exams.

Second, after the exams I straightaway went to KL, Malaysia to visit my highschool friends and family (since my parents also went there to visit my brother).

Third, I’m currently making an arrangement of Diego’s song Siempre Tu on the electone since he requested for it! I’m gonna post it on YouTube as well as here once it’s done :)

So people, bear with me! Let’s see what I’ve done for the past few weeks.

301120103161My Spanish teacher, Alejandra’s birthday that fell on the 30th of November. The students brought 2 cakes to the class on the day and the next week we went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. It was a blast!

0612201034611 I got her a cute baby photo frame since she’s 4months pregnant and I’m so happy and excited for her!

PC0231431

PC0231521

PC0431941

PC0432001    Highschool buddies!! Miss them all already!

PC04321411My family! :)

PC0932571

PC0932561  College party!

I actually have tons of pictures but then this post would be way too long.

Till the next post! It wouldn’t be too long really!

Have a great weekend! :D

xo, Jo

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh, how fun!!! It looks like you've been keeping busy!

www.clothedmuch.com

Froso M. said...

How was everything with your exams dear? I hope everything went as planned!