Hello, peeps! How was your Christmas??
Mine consisted of eating, shopping, going to church and museums :) here is a list of few shots from the Christmas weekend.
Actually I didn’t tell my mom that I wanted a makeup palette. But instead of UB’s Naked, I got this makeup compact from Lancome! Just as good I think :)
So here comes the interesting part.. my new year resolutions for 2012!
- Take the Spanish DELE exam so I can put it under my resume
- Graduate college with at least second-upper degree
- Get a working permit and a job
- Make more electone covers for Youtube
- Read more books (omg this again!)
- Control my spending and save money
- Be more grateful of what I have (ahhem this sounds familiar)
- Be more punctual!!!
- Not to be overly sensitive (in general)
- Be more patient (again, familiar)
- Watch and listen more to Spanish/Latin entertainment
- No more damaging my hair! Permitted for cutting and treatment only! lol
- Tighten the relationship with my family
- Have a trip with my bffs!!!
- Join the charismatic group in church and get to know God better :)
Well, so far these are the things I can think of. I may or may not have more in the future :p
I still don’t have a fixed plan of how I’m gonna spend the New Years Eve. Hmmm.. what are your plans??