Jul 13, 2009

Farewells in life

Friends come and go.
Every time there's a 'hello', there's a 'goodbye' too.
Things could turn 180 degrees in no time.
People really do change and they don't realize when they do, including myself.
Some of those sweet notes and cards saying 'friends forever' and stuff wouldn't last long.
A person who was really close could act like a stranger in the future.
It happened countless time before.

And now another best friend is gone.
It sucks when the damn thing called distance will tear the friendships apart.
I dislike the feeling of being lonely...
and missing the loved ones.
It's not pretty :(

Sob, sob :'(

4 comments:

PYee Ng said...

thats soooooo true. -______- but its life, i guess. sigh. >< >< anyway, u still have meeeeeee. LOLOLOLOL.

JoaNNa said...

yeah i know :) xoxo<3

G3r4rd said...

:( yeeeaahh it does suck and I still wish that I didn't leave! :(( but just remember no matter what happens I would never forget you and I would never treat you like a stranger :) you're my sis after all! (;

JoaNNa said...

same here :)