Jun 19, 2009

This is what I am

I like making and seeing people laugh.
I don't like when people trying to change me.
I like to have fun.
I don't like when people trying to control me.
I like to chat.
I don't like when people don't make an eye contact while talking.
I like to make friends.
I don't like when people act like they really care while they don't.
I like to try something new.
I don't like the feelings of failing.
I like to see myself as a strong person.
I don't like when people step on me.
I like to help anything for positive reasons.
I don't like when people make themselves look pitiful and make me feeling guilty.
I like hearing people calling my name.
I don't like when people judge me from the outlook.
I like to free myself.
I don't like when people create boundaries of things that I want to do.
I like to be independent.
I don't like to be pampered.
I like to be excited.
I don't like when people turn off my good mood.
I like to be what I'm capable of becoming.
I don't like when people ruin my plans.
I like to be different.
I don't like when people start comparing me.

If I were the weather, I could be sunny and cloudy in the next 5 minutes.
If I were a plant, I would be a cherry blossom tree, as the flowers only bloom at spring. I don't 'bloom' all the time as well.
I think of every reason and consequence and everything in between.
I love day-dreaming and I won't stop doing it 'coz I know the things only exist in my dreams.
I hate when I can't make decisions and end up being frustrated.
I will do everything that I want and think is right.

I'm a rock-headed. I'm unstoppable. I'm competitive. I'm inconsistent. I'm indecisive. I'm a workaholic. I'm a deep thinker. I'm a dreamer. I am me. This is what I am.

6 comments:

PYee Ng said...

98% same here............... LOL! xD xD high5 man. or maybe most ppl are like that too.........? o_o

PYee Ng said...

no...... i think 100%........... HAHAHAA.

JoaNNa said...

haha really? HIGH5! ;) we're soulmates~ hahaa

PYee Ng said...

HAHAHAHAHA. xD xD *high5 but my hand goes to the wall instead of your hand* =x sorry. my hand is naughty. =x

JoaNNa said...

LOL u always do that -.- or pretending to slap the mosquitos haha. right? i know you XD

PYee Ng said...

um. i saw a big spider on the wall. so i had to slap it. sorry. i hv to make sure that u r not hurt by the bite from spyder. xD so i hv to slap it first before high-five you. LMAO. its lame. =.=