Apr 11, 2013

Homecoming of my favorites! (#TT108)

Let’s see those who are back!! I’m SO excited!

Ms. Lavigne is back baby!!!! So excited for her new album!!

FOB! Uh oh! Love the song but the video..not so much. It’s kinda gross :/


Oh yeahhh RJA! I’ve missed them so much! This video covers the entire EP :)

Also, last month I posted Demi’s Heart Attack and I’ve found that other ex-Disney stars are back in the music industry as well. I’ve never been a fan of any of them (I like Demi though), but I guess it’s worth to listen since the theme of the post is homecoming, baby!

Last homecoming queen!

Kinda disappointed with this song. Nicole’s voice is so powerful and this song just doesn’t show that AT ALL. I don’t think this style suits her.

That’s all for the homecoming kings and queens of music!

Let’s end this post with the latest music video of Paramore!

The hair gurlll the hairrr. Hayley looks like a doll :3

Take care!

xo, Jo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great

dire bella e poco!!!

Baci baci

http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

I like your music selection!
Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
Win a gift voucher to buy jewels at Les Jumelles Boutique!!