Jul 11, 2013

Aly & AJ new music, Ellie Goulding and more! (#TT117)

Hey lovelies!

I know it's slightly late, but it's better late than never right? Hope you enjoy my music picks this week!


I was never really a fan of Aly & AJ's back in 2007, I guess I only remember one song of theirs: "Potential Breakup Song". Anyone remembers that?

I was fairly surprised of their transformation. They kinda look like the Olsen twins back in 2003ish :D and I like their new style of music! It has that indie vibe to it and I also like their boho-vintage style in the music video. 

Beautiful!

I'm proud to say that I've attended Taylor Swift's concert before :3 she rocks the stage like a pro! Well, she is one :)

Rating: NC16!

I guess I have a new favorite band! :)

Which song(s) do you like?

xo, Jo

No comments: