Nov 18, 2014

‘Begin Again’ Soundtrack + Fashion (#TT149)

Hello lovelies!

Have you watched the movie “Begin Again” yet? If you haven’t, GO WATCH IT. It’s like a musical 500 Days of Summer and I just love it! Keira Knightley is amazing as usual, but in this movie it’s a little more special because she sings! And it’s her real voice, I was like wow it’s so good! She has that Norah Jones kind of voice but sweeter. I watched the movie like a month ago but only recently started digging out the soundtrack list. This movie is just my favorite kind of movie!

Check out some of my favorite songs off the movie:

My favorite scene!

This song is just brilliant.

Adam Levine also has his own version below.

Both versions are equally good, but I guess I still like Keira’s better as it has a different feel and emotions to it :)

The weather is so gloomy nowadays, it rains almost every single day and I just like to listen to something soothing, lightweight and calm (if that makes sense lol). This movie soundtrack is definitely my current go-to playlist. Have I mentioned that I love Keira’s voice?

I basically fell in love with Keira’s character, Gretta. Cool personality, great talent, and also awesome fashion sense! I wish I could steal her wardrobe because I love every single outfit she wears in the movie.

I L.O.V.E every single outfit on Keira Knightley in the movie "Begin Again". (collage not made by me).  Read my opinion about the movie: http://frkmoehge.bloggersdelight.dk/2014/08/forelsket-i-new-york-begin-again/
Keira Knightley in Begin Again
cropped high-waisted pleated pants in 'begin again'

Love the laidback preppy-ish style! I need a wardrobe transformation!

 

Have a lovely week ahead :)

xo, Jo

No comments: