Jun 29, 2010

Tuneful Tuesday #6

Hey lovely people,

I know I didn't post Tuneful Tuesday last week, many things came up that day so I didn't have time to post anything. Sorry :x

That's why I put 2 videos this time, to compensate the missing post last week ;)

So first, to celebrate my best friend's "return", I'll dedicate this song for her because she was the one who introduced me this song back in high school. This was the first Korean song I learned from my first Korean friend. I still remember when she was writing the lyrics for me in the library since I said 'hey this song is nice!' :D

I love you L.A!


Last week a classmate of mine was singing this song with her mp3 on and I guess she thought she was good (it was pretty loud) but she wasn't..that good. I just wanted to say "you're ruining my memorable song!" haha.

The second song is from Belinda. I posted about her many times before, you may recall from her 'wonderland' outfit ;) So last week the official video came out and I was so excited! So here it is. Enjoy!


I'm still on my study week. Yes, still stressing out as usual, I think I've got used to it haha. But one thing for sure is that I'm happier now because I can contact my best friend which I couldn't do for the past 3 years. INTERNET RULES ;)

Have a good week!

xo, Jo

2 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

thanks for sharing!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

Great songs!!

Good luck with all the studying :)

clothed much, a modest fashion blog