Time flies super fast and before we know it a year has gone by.
I chose this song for the first Tuneful Tuesday in this brand new year because it's got good encouraging lyrics as a motivation to start off everything. Enjoy :)
2010 had been an interesting year for me. I met new people, made new friends, gained new experiences, and challenged myself to new problems. Despite the new stuff I have encountered, I also experienced stuff that is related to the past. I found my ex-crush on facebook, met up with my bestfriend in 3rd grade that I had lost contact for 10 years, got reconnected with my North Korean soulmate, and reunited with some of my highschool friends. I can say that it was a good year, though there were few moments that I don't want to happen for the second time, like losing a family member and realizing that a person that you used to love has become a complete different person.
My resolutions for this year:
- to manage my time better.
- trying to be more patient and not to think so much about matters that are not worth the time.
- to love myself more and be more grateful of what I already have.
- to try my best to understand people with different personalities and attitudes that conflict with mine.
- to play more the electone.
- to read more books.
- to gain more new experiences and accomplish things that make me feel good.
- to respect my parents more and be closer to family and God.
In short, I want to be a better person for others and myself :)
How about you??
On the first day of 2011, I visited my aunt's house. It was really a quiet neighborhood and since my brother and I were being obnoxious, some neighbors peeked outside from their fences LOL.