Feb 25, 2014

Save Your Love (#TT137)

“Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.” -Maya Angelou

Hello lovelies!

It’s time to update your music list again. This week is all about good beats that put you into dancing mood. Enjoy!

This is probably my favorite of this playlist! Love Ivy’s voice and the way she uses black-and-white as her theme for most of her music vids is pretty cool.
 
 
 
 
Favorite parts of the lyrics below:

You don’t know what you got so you just give it away.
To anyone who’s looking.
Makes your heart want to stop.
When he refuses to stay.

So save your love for somebody who earns it.
Don’t cave because all the wait’ll be worth it.
Don’t be something you’re not 'cause you’ll be running in place.

Feel like you might come undone.
Well, you’re not the only one.

Cause we all just want to be wanted. Want to be all somebody needs.
Yeah we're all just looking for something. That gives us a reason to believe.


I’m pretty excited for this weekend. I have a surprise for my friend. Hopefully it turns out well!

Have a nice week ahead!

xo, Jo

No comments: