Jul 9, 2014

Summer Jams (#TT144)

Happiness and Music Rebecca Bains Thinking in the sunshine gazing out to sea ,  warmth on my bones,  lungs of fresh air :)

Hello lovelies!

It’s been a while! Weekly post has become monthly post now haha. I guess that’s what you get if you have a busy life..

Anyways! I present to you my top 10 favorite songs at the moment. I spent quite a while narrowing down my favorites to top 10, so I hope you enjoy it! (Click the song title to listen on YouTube)

10. Mr. Probz – Waves (Robin Schulz Remix)

9. Disclosure ft. Sam Smith – Latch 

8. Route 94 ft. Jess Glynne – My Love

7. Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne – Rather Be 

6. Klingande – Jubel (Original Mix)

5. Chromeo – Jealous (I Ain’t With It)

4. AJR – I’m Ready

3. Becky G – Shower

And the TOP 2….

2. MKTO – Classic

Always puts me in a good mood!

1. Gallant - Manhattan

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH.

You may see a new trend in my music picks here.. More than half of them is techno/DJ-mix type of music. I’m surprised as well!! I guess I like those that are not too loud? In terms of beats and basses. The pure party music just gives me a headache after 5 minutes lol.

Can’t wait for 26th July!!! I’ll be with my friends in Jakarta celebrating… many things. Haha it will be a fun crazy night ;)

Have a splendid summer!

xo, Jo

No comments: