Oct 21, 2014

We were built to fall apart (#TT148)

Hello lovelies! 

Have you listened to Taylor Swift's "Out of The Woods"? It has some pretty interesting lyrics which many claim as somewhat confusing. But somehow to me personally, I can relate to the song. It's about that state in a relationship that you're not sure where it's going to. It can be scary, it can be exhausting, but it can be exciting as well. 


"Out of The Woods" is not a single. Instead, Taylor released her latest single "Welcome to New York" today. Stay tuned for next week's post!

On a different note, I find that my music playlist nowadays is a little different than usual - LOTS of catchy DJ songs. I think I just want to listen to something that makes me wanna dance and forget about the world a.k.a work, people's attitudes, judgments, struggles to fit in, and "friends". Being in my own zone and not thinking about what other people think is just awesome. SHAKE IT OFF BABY!

Below is just a taste of my current diverse playlist. So shall we dance together? :)






Have a great week ahead!

xo, Jo

1 comment:

aki! said...

I did not expect to love many of the songs, but Tiesto was great!

7% Solution