Apr 14, 2010

Sum Those Up

Jill Stuart for Bloomingdale'sI was all dressed up, wearing a black dress with lots of accessories

+bffsMe and my bffs were at a shoes store

+wedgesI got a pair of (beachy) wedges

+promWe were late for prom

= my dream last night

Beachy wedges for prom?? It wasn’t even at the beach haha. I guess I know why this dream came last night.

Firstly, I need shoes! Though I know what kind that I need, but I want to have other styles too. And yeah, wedges is one of them. Secondly, I miss my bffs :/ Then… I wanna go to a prom wearing this gorgeous Vera Wang dress! Together with the accessories ;)

prom-vera wang

I also wore a black dress in my highschool graduation prom, but it was really simple because I wasn’t that into fancy stuff. If I was going to a prom this time, I would definitely wear this. Though I wonder how I could afford it haha.

Have an awesome week! My college friends finally came back from their holidays! YAY!

xo, Jo

7 comments:

Elaine said...

OOooh, great pieces!!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

POLISHFEMME said...

Love this wedges !
mademoisellepaulina.blogspot.com

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Aww I love that photo of you and your bffs. So cute! :)

PS. I have an award for you on my blog! xo

B a la Moda said...

I think both dresses are pretty. You can add a belt to the first one so it looks more like the second one!

xoxo
B* a la Moda

Froso M. said...

That was a bad dream, No beachy wedges at a prom! I got some snake skin wedges last week, they are quite comfy, you have to get one pair. That picture with your friends is so cute, I love the three of you together!

Unknown said...

awww your so cute. That's a hilarious dream!!

Can't wait to see how it turns out :)

x

Nubia Mejia said...

Those shoes are so nice I dont blame you for wanting them.. and that model at the beach looks stunning

www.Nubiasnonsense.com