Hey lovelies! Hope you’re doing well!
I recently got tagged by Hercy to do this “10 Things I love” post. Thanks girl!!
So what else are we waiting for? :)
This will include:
- Music – I’d simply die without this.
- Fashion - I’m pretty sure that every girl never feels that the stuff in her closet is enough. Not saying that we’re materialistic, but that’s just the way we are right? :p I’m personally addicted to accessories. I just LOVE them!
- Photography – I don’t own any high-end cameras and stuff, but I’m always amazed by photographs, especially the vintage ones. Every shot seems to have its own meaning behind.
- Paintings – I just love artistic stuff! I actually have a secret passion in sketching and painting. One day when I have the time I’ll definitely brush up my skills in those! P.S This is not mine lol. (I wish)
- Performing arts – I used to sing, dance and even act when I was younger. I guess there’s still a root of interest left inside of me although I don’t do any of them anymore. This is why I love concerts, plays and just any live performances. They’re the best!
2. Spanish language
I think most of the old readers of this blog are already aware of this one haha. Me encanta el espanol! :P
3. Cherry blossom
My dream house is one which has a cherry blossom tree at the backyard:) P.S I don’t really like getting flowers as presents (coz they’re not last longing) but if I were to get cherry blossoms I would marry the person :p
5. High-tea session
A cup of aromatic tea and sweets will make a perfect lovely afternoon.
New places and new people with different languages and culture fascinate me:) Not to mention the hotels with comfy beds and savoury foods haha.
Since I don’t really watch the TV or read the news, I would be completely living under the rock without the Internet access. Plus, I love connecting with people around the world!
8. Amusement parks
The best places on earth:)
9. Cards and letters
Cheesy, I know. But I can’t help it! I think presents would be so incomplete without cards (boys, listen up). That’s why I greatly appreciate for the cards and letters I receive because I know that the people who wrote them have put more effort and feelings compared to those who might just get you something last minute. I keep ALL of them:)
10. Good people
No matter what I do, it would be so much more fun if I do it with my friends:)
I kinda cheated on the first one, didn’t I? Haha. Well, arts do have a broad meaning :p
Now it’s your turn!:)
Gurrrllll you’ve got tagged!
I wish I could list all the blogs that I read over here but it’s gonna be wayyyy too longgg. So basically all of you who are reading this are tagged!
Have a great weekend! :D