May 31, 2011

Penguin Love (#TT44)

Lip balm from Etude. It’s apple flavored! Smells sooo goood ;) but honestly, I decided to get this as soon as I saw that penguin face :petudelipbalm

My friend introduced me to this song and I love it! The lyrics are so sweeettt ;)

I can’t wait to watch this movie! The movie is actually based on a storybook written by Richard and Florence Atwater titled “Mr. Popper’s Penguins“. There will be some changes in the movie from the book though, but I don’t really mind coz I don’t read the book either heehee.

Mr.-Poppers-Penguins 

What I can’t wait even more is HAPPY FEET 2!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!Happy Feet 2 

The teaser trailer teased me TOO MUCH! I can’t stop LOL-ing!

Can’t wait for Novemburrrr!! :P

xo, Jo

1 comment:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I cannot WAIT to see that penguin movie with Jim Carrey. Yay!!