May 3, 2011

Who’s that boy (#TT42)

zach-allstarweekend

Today I just found out about this pop boy band (they’re probably already famous, blame me for living under the rock) and I couldn’t take my eyes off the lead singer :p They’re Disney products, aren’t they? Are they? LOL. I don’t really know but since their song is featured in a Disney movie so…yeah perhaps. I wanna watch the movie though, coz I love proms hehe. Do you think it’ll be good?

So apparently his name is Zach. BOY IS HE CUTE :D He looks familiar though. Hmmm… But the guy with the guitar in this pic below really looks like my friend hahaha this is weird.

allstarweekend

Hope y’all had a great weekend! :)

xo, Jo

4 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Well, I have never heard of them either! So maybe we're both living under a rock together. LOL!

They are cute. :)

B a la Moda said...

He is so cute!


xoxo
B* a la Moda

Angelina said...

he is cute!!! Well I listened to this song few days ago but I didn't know the band. It sounds interesting!!

Hercy said...

He is cute indeed! And you're not alone, I've never heard of them until now. Haha~