Aug 16, 2011

Some like it hot (#TT53)

adam1

Been listening to these 2 songs a lotttttt ;)

adam2

Love the lyrics!

My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

I don’t need to say much on this post coz I just can’t handle the sexiness of that man in the pictures above :p Hey Adam, stop being too sexy, will you?

I somehow think that the first picture was not literally taken like that. I don’t know, too vulgar for me hahahha though I like it that way.

Have a great week!!

xo, Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg I totes agree with you, Adam Levine is a cutie.

I also think those pictures are fake too. It's sexy tho! ;)

By the way, I’m having a Pura Vida bracelet giveaway so come check it out! :]

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/