Jan 24, 2012

The Champ (#TT73)

I like this song! I think Nelly really has a character in his music, which I love ;)

Besides this song, I don’t really have other positive things to say, actually.. just been doing project and preparing for exams. Most of my friends flew back home for Chinese New Year, (right, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR for those who celebrated!)including my boyfie :( so yeah my CNY for this year was just BLAH. Last year and last 2 years were definitely merrier.

This week’s TT is just a short one since I dont want to put negativity in it further more. Send me some good vibes!!

Have a great week!

xo, Jo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nelly is the bomb! I love most of his songs haha. Good luck with the the projects and exams, girl. I'm sure you'll rock them! :)

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Mimi said...

i loooove nelly! he has really catchy songs! ;)

p.s. it's late, but happy chinese new year!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Udderly Smooth Giveaway