May 9, 2012

Give me some Benz! (#TT80)

Are you an obsessive gf/bf? Your partner might want to sing this for you lol.

Ok, HONESTLY, I chose this song this week because the music video features the greatly awesome Ashley Benson!!! How did I not find this out earlier?!

This song is pretty catchy, though, and I wish this song came out 3 years ago when I totally could relate to the lyrics! But now, the situation is rather irrelevant.

So if my bf purposely says, "I'll go out get drunk again" and "make out with all your dumb friends", I'd pretty much do the same thing as Ash in the video and will find him saying, "why are my clothes out on the street?" and "I can't believe I came home to find my car keyed". LOL.

I MISS PRETTY LITTLE LIARS! Have you seen the Season 3 trailer?


I. CAN'T. WAIT.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

Have a great week!!!

xo, Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Ashley Benson, Hot Chelle Rae, Honestly, and Pretty Little Liars! I CAN'T WAIT EITHER.

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
After Flats Giveaway