Jul 31, 2012

July Hits (#TT87)


Hello, lovelies!

I know what you're thinking.. it's been a month since my last post!!

No more excuses, let's just go straight to the music list! It's getting more like a monthly rather than a weekly thing now lol.

This video brings so much awareness. Love the message. RJA rules!!!

Matt and Kim is back with a new single! I really hope they're gonna release the official video soon.

Versa Emerge definitely likes to try new stuff. This song has a more pop twist into it. Some peeps love it, some don't. Me? I just like music :)

Musician youtuber teams up with the Pretty Little Liar goddess, Lucy Hale!!! Not gonna lie that they look cute together, although I really wanna see Ezra pop up in the video hahaha.

Love everything about this video :) and the song of course!

On a softer note, youtube teenage sensation, Dave Days, goes all acoustic with his piano which makes this song even sweeter :3

Last but not least, Happy Olympic Games!

xo, Jo

2 comments:

Carrie said...

i really like let's go. :D


Want a pair of Lens Village Circle Lenses? Come and join my giveaway!
Win a $50 giftcard to Shappy Apple! Come and join. :]

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great picks! I love Come Back Down To Earth. Lucy Hale looks so pretty! I also like Blow Me (One Last Kiss). :]

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Twitter|Facebook|Facebook Page