May 8, 2013

May Music! (#TT110)

Hello lovelies!

I know I’ve been MIA for a while, been so busy with work :/

I have so many beauty product reviews coming up! Hope things will go as planned so I’ll have time to blog.

I can’t believe it’s already May! Almost half of 2013 has gone by just like that *POOF*!

Check out this music list and tell me which song you like :)

This boy definitely has grown up, I mean look at him! I can hear young girls screaming from the YouTube comments lol

I never really watched X Factor USA but I think this song is pretty catchy ;)

New Girl Crush 1.0

SO. CUTE. Nuff said.

Glad I found them! P.S. The dog barking in the middle of the video is super random though.

New Girl BIG Crush 2.0–didn’t know she’s the one who sings ‘Ready or Not’! She reminds me of Cher Lloyd a bit ;)

Wasn’t so into it at first but then it got AWESOME-R ;)


New song by Fun.–Quite monotonous in my opinion, but I like the video :)

Hope you enjoyed!!

‘Till next time!

xo, Jo

1 comment:

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

I really liked the first song. It's soothing. So different than all the dub-step, lol.