Oct 1, 2013

One day.. (#TT125)

Hello lovelies!

Lately I’ve been surrounded things related to one of the most beautiful things in life. Yes, weddings.

The fact that some of my friends are getting married, or even bearing their first child inevitably make me think of how my future wedding will look like. But most importantly, who I’m going to marry with.

I know I’m not gonna get married anytime soon. I still have so many things that I want to accomplish in life as a single. When one of my goals is to be a mom, that’s when I feel that I’m mentally ready to tie the knot.

It’s kind of scary to think about it. Will I make the right choice? Will my partner and I be able to go through all the problems in marriage life together as a strong couple? All I can do now is just to have faith that I will someday be with a man of my dreams and live a happy life together forever.

A couple of my favorite Youtubers just posted their wedding videos and they’re beautiful.

The first one is what I call it as my dream wedding. From the beginning till the end, everything looks perfect.

But this one is the one that made me cry so hard. I want a love like this. Is it too much to ask?

Beautiful, weren’t they? I can watch it over and over again.

Normally wedding songs are not so much about catchy tunes, but Jason Derulo and Kelly Clarkson have changed that. Enjoy!

For those of you who are married and reading this post, I wish you all a blessed marriage life and I shall join you all one day :)

xo, Jo

No comments: