Mar 25, 2014

Keep on keeping on (#TT139)


 Hello lovelies!

Can we just take a moment and appreciate that this song exists? I was feeling so turned off by the current hit songs nowadays. From J-Lo's "I Luh Ya Papi" (seriously, what?) to Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" (very disappointing), I was just sick of all of them! This is partly why I didn't post a TT post last week, because honestly I didn't have anything to post. At the end I just listed out several underground acoustic songs which I LOVE for today's post, but well, thanks to Travie McCoy and Panic! At The Disco's lead singer hottie, Brendon Urie, the acoustic post has to wait till next week!


You gotta keep on keeping on
Even with the feeling
That you're gonna keep losing
You gotta come back strong
Oh Oh
You gotta keep on keeping on
Even with the feeling
That you're gonna keep losing
You gotta come back strong
Oh Oh

This song applies to many situations that we encounter in life. Anything that makes us feel like giving up. To me personally, it reminds me not to give up on love and relationship. The right time will come one day *fingers crossed*. And so do you. Don't give up on something that you've always wished for.


Have a good week ahead!

xo, Jo

2 comments:

Froso M. said...

I understand dear, there's something really wrong with music nowadays...

Inspiring quotes!
I'll keep these in mind!

xoxo
froso
style nirvana

trishie said...

I actually have no idea what these songs are! That's because I haven't listened to the radio for the longest time. I'm so not up to date!