Oct 23, 2012

Gootness, Twilight and Biebz (TT#91)

Well, hello there peeps!

The following are my music picks for the week, enjoy!

I’ve known Alex Goot from various Youtubers’ collabs, but never really checked out his own stuff nor subscribed. Until one day I was bored and clicked on his channel and oh sweet Lord Jesus, he’s super talented! This is just one of his originals that I love. Can’t stop listening to it!!

The CO had the opportunity to write a song for the latest Twilight movie, but unfortunately it didn’t make to the final cut. I personally think they have done a good job and I pretty like the song, regardless of the compatibility with the movie.

Uh oh, Biebz has a new music video! I have to say that I like this song (and video) better compared to “As Long As You Love Me”, although the ending part when they’re like “YEAHHHH, YEAHHHH!!!” pretty much raises an eyebrow.

What do you think of these songs??

Have a good week!

xo, Jo

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I LOVE ALEX GOOT!!! He's super talented and he has such a great voice. I've always been a fan. And of course, I'm also a belieber. :D

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/