Feb 21, 2010

We were both young when I first saw you

My weekend has been going fabulous! It’s full of window-shopping, nostalgic talks, and… Starbucks. Wish me luck sleeping!

P2190332

And the best part of all is that I got to do those things with my old friends.

Meet my long-gone best friend, Patricia :)

P2190330

We were bffs in 3rd grade, she shifted school in the following year, had lost contact for 10 years, and one day she found me on Facebook. I was so happy that she still remembered me! Sometimes the internet could be the prettiest thing ever.

I remembered friends saying wherever I was, there she would be, and vice versa. We were like 1 inseparable package. However I realized that the world changes and so do people. I don’t remember what’s the magical thing that built our friendship. We’ve grown up separately and it seems a bit hard to ‘re-make’ our best-friendship. It feels like we have to start all over again from what had been ‘terminated’ 10 years ago. Or maybe we just need some time to “get to know” each other again?

People may think that I think way too much about friends and friendships, but that’s how important friendships to me. Do tell me what you think! ;)

Anyways, although we only can be normal friends for now or later, I’m just so glad that she came into my life and made the whole year of 3rd grade so wonderful! Oh, and guess what? We actually have a lot in common! We finished highschool in 2 years, studying business in college, have a passion on fashion and planning to open a fashion line in the future! Ok now I’m pretty sure that we can be bestfriends again haha!

P2200344

I’m in love with these leggings! Blame on the zippers.

P2200347

top & ring – Cotton On, cardigan & leggings – local shops, necklace & belt – F21, booties – New Look

Gonna have a 2night-sleepover with my besties tomorrow! One of them will be getting older by next Tuesday lol. We have a lot of things to do in plan, it’s gonna be fun!

Hope y’all had a great weekend!

xo, Jo

12 comments:

street angel said...

I love your outfit..perfect leggings!

Froso M. said...

I am happy that u had such a nice time, it feels so good to meet old friends after a long time! Your outfit is gorgeous, have fun at the sleepover! Kiss Kiss!

Anonymous said...

pretty girl!

(always)alanna said...

you look adorable; glad you met up with your old friend- that stuff is priceless. and lovee the picture in the sidebar!
xx
i adore your blog girl- be back soon!

Unknown said...

Lovely outfit !! Love the leggings

Ash Fox said...

Facebook can be miraculous. Such a lovely story!

Xo

abitmischievous said...

LOVE your look!
and nothing is better than starbucks :)

Rianna said...

liking the shoes
Rianna Bethany xxx

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

Lovely leggings! You're so gorgeous dear!

xx

Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!

Fashion Nicotine said...

Nice outfit & pictures!!
Love Starbucks coffee =D

Nubiasnonsense said...

Love your leggings they look hot =) the ankle booties are cute also

Elaine said...

Sounds like a fabulous time! You look great!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com