May 31, 2010

On the Street

Hi people!

Omg I realized that I haven’t blogged for a week! Sowwyyy :/

Now I’m on my study break. Yeaheyy! Though I still have lots to do during the break…but now I’ll have more time to blog for sure! ;)

So I wanna share with you guys about the footwear trend that I’ve been seeing for a while.

First is the trend that most of you may already know because it’s been popular since last year and now they are just everywhere. Yep, gladiators!

summer heelsThis season the gladiators are quite “modified” so they don’t look like original gladiators anymore, which I like! I found that the gladiator style from last season doesn’t really suit me, that’s why I didn’t buy any last year. But this time I am so digging it! And I’m so stoked that they now come in nude colors because I LOVE nude colors. As in the picture above, I’ll definitely choose the beige one! And I am literally looking a pair like that for my cousin’s wedding!gladiator-sandals

Not only heels, gladiator sandals are also everywhere! I found that the one with shoe laces or strips like no.6 is really popular nowadays and they also have in heels version. Ok I really need your opinion on this. Since I’ve been looking for both gladiator sandals and heels, which one do you think is better in beige? This confuses me a lot (and ends up not buying all the time) because I think black is really cool too so I want to get one in black and one in beige but I don’t know which color for which pair! Help!sneakersOh, and the second one is sneakers. I’m sure you may have been seeing people in colorful sneakers (Keds has tons of them!) but lately I notice something rather unique. I saw some people wearing different single shoe for each foot! Is it a trend now? Haha it’s quite funny :P I never tried wearing it like that but I used to wear shoes with different laces heeheee. My favorite was blue on the right foot and pink on the left. It may sound weird but somehow it was a trend back in highschool times haha.

Hope you had a great weekend and be back tomorrow for Tuneful Tuesday!

Do I sound like those vloggers on YouTube? Haha!

xo, Jo

1 comment:

Ayumi Kuramae said...

I love the first picture!

They are so ♥_♥