Mar 13, 2010

If I were a season...

I would be spring.

Is it the time for me to come by yet?

47Street Spring-Summer 2010 Collection

I loooove the colors of this collection and the head accessories are absolutely adorable! I have a few of those and I simply love them! I just love everything about spring ;) Next time if I go to any of four-season countries again it HAS to be on spring!

I just got back from my spanish class and since I was off for 3 weeks (and didn’t revise at all), I forgot quite a lot of words, especialmente la gramatica, el preterito indefinido! Aaaghhh! Serious revision should be started soon. Today was fun though, I always leave the class with a big smile stretched on my face, in my mind I say “Let’s continue this! 2 hours is too quick for me!” :P

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 random question : Have you ever felt that you’re not having a busy week but weekend is already in front of your face? And a question like ‘what did I do this week?’ pops out of your head? Just asking..

Happens to me during holidays! LOL.

xo, Jo

8 comments:

Nanx said...

Makes me want summer even more. Great blog!

Nadiye said...

gehehe thank you for your comment :)
that;s not really my normal handwriting. this is my
i-write-as-slow-as-i-can-so-that-it-doesnt-look-like-shit- and then joined together like how i had to in primaairy school :P

xx

priincess said...

this is an amazingg shoot! : ) lovee those photos! can't wait for summer now! : )

Claire St Juin said...

Spring is delicious :-D

meggasus said...

wow I love those pics! All the models look like they are having the best time in that shoot..I would def buy those clothes!

Rikst.♥ said...

Nice pics, nice collection! I'll follow you, would you follow me too?

xoxo Rikst.
www.stylishfashionable.blogspot.com

Lisanne said...

What an amzing photo's
Love your blog.
follow eachother? I follow you!
xx

Froso said...

I love spring too, not too hot, not too cold! Those pictures put me totally in the spring mood! Great photoshoot, full of inspiration!

That question never popped in my head, I don't know why! :-) Kisses lovely!