I’m loving the weather lately, it’s a bit chilly and windy (sleepy weather) because it rains pretty much everyday. The only thing that I’m not really comfortable with is that the kind of weather like this makes me dilemma of outfits I’m wearing. It could rain so heavily in the morning but later on it could be so sunny and warm, vice versa.
plaid shirt – random, cami – mom’s, leggings – Colorbox, necklace & belt – F21, pumps – Carlo Rino
I got my first blogger award! Weeee! Thanks a bunch to Letters for Jenni! Girl you made my day ;)
As the rules say to share 7 random things about myself, so here we go :)
- I’m in love with penguins and would love to have one as a pet :P
- I heart music and have been playing organ/electone since I was like 6.
- I fell in love with Spanish language in primary school as I could memorize one song in Spanish in a day without having any knowledge of the language itself yet. So I started self-studying since then (as I didn’t have enough time for extra courses) and only started taking proper classes one and a half year ago. I think it’s one of the most beautiful languages ever.
- I’m a Chinese-descent with a very limited ability of speaking Chinese. Been trying to learn it many times since I was very young but my heart is just not into it. (Sorry, my dear ancestors!)
- I have a very sensitive skin. Itchiness and redness have become parts of my daily issues.
- If I were a flower, I’d be cherry blossom.
- When I got to know new people, so far never anyone has guessed the right nationality of mine till I told them the right one. (My look can be deceiving, LOL)
I had a video chat with Belinda today! She ‘premiered’ her new album to her fans and I can’t wait to hold the album on my hands! :D