Nov 7, 2009

Blow me off

Ok so some friends of mine seem to already have quite 'big' career by now, like playing in a band, modeling or acting. Most of them are old friends that I dont contact quite much with anymore. But when I contact them and ask how they're doing and stuff they don't respond :(
Ok maybe they're busy or maybe have forgotten me (?) but it feels like they dont reply coz they think I'm one of those friends who wanna get close (again) because now they have good careers. But hey I'm not a stalker! Its not like im spamming them or something.
Even at this age, they're already acting like that, I can imagine how it's gonna be when we get older and have our own jobs and when those people are getting famous.
It's just a shame how they have abandoned people who used to play a part in their lives.

I'm over it coz I'm gonna have my (big?) own career soon!

Ok maybe not that soon,
and big.

But I'm waiting for that day to come :)

6 comments:

PYee Ng said...

lol. jia you jia you. be a very famous entrepenuer after studies. then u be a millionaire. then they talk to u. u ignore them then. xD

JoaNNa said...

hahaha good idea! but to be a millionaire aint that easy lol.

PYee Ng said...

well, its true. its competitive nowadays. well, if u work hard, u ll be a millionaire. xDD no worries. hard work will pay off! xD lets be entrepenuer after we finish our university! then then then MILLION DOLLARS ARE COMING IN. WOW MAN! $_$

JoaNNa said...

hahaa but i guess i need to get a job for few years first and..i'll see what happens. coz ive got no money in the bank yo! lol. no capital i mean haha. million dollars. *green eyes* sounds nice. hahaha. why arent u online these days???

PYee Ng said...

haha. yea. forgot to mention tt we need to work first before start up a business. xD we ll be partners kk. and our ratios will be 1:10(Jo:me). kidding. xDDDDDD i m online but appearing offline. YOU LEH?!

JoaNNa said...

oh really? well, sometimes i do get ol in msn but not that often. say hi to me when u see me there! ;)