Nov 24, 2009

Super long day

It's been a looooong day.

I woke up early for Diego's chat today.
I remembered in singapore time it was supposed to be 7.30 am, but i was wrong, it was an hour after that.
I guess diego saw one of my questions? not sure, but he did mention about that topic so i just assumed that he did. ha.

The organ exam was not so bad, but not so perfect either.
I don't know, im too tired to talk about it right now.
I'm just begging them to pass me.
PLEASEEEEEE!

I asked permission to the lecturer to let me leave 15 mins earlier before it was finished.
Took a cab, had the exam, then take the train to tiong bahru, bought a birthday cake and headed to my friend's place to celebrate.
It was effin tiring.
and i brought my organ books along so yeah.
and i ate a lot of 'guilty pleasures'.

I'm half dead now.

To everyone who is reading this please pray for me to at least pass the organ exam.

POR FAVOR. PLEASEEEE IM BEGGING YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

Thank you and God bless!


loves xx

No comments: